Terms and Conditions:
No Cancellation or Postponement Guarantee
We are committed to always start our courses (without any postponement). We do not schedule a course if we do not have the intention to start and we are good to start with any number of students (yes, even if we only have one student enrolled). So, if you enrol to our Indonesian courses, you won’t need to wait for any confirmation email. You will only get a reminder email a few days before your course starts.
Small Class Size Guarantee
Our Indonesian courses will only have maximum of 12 students in one class.
Same Fee Guarantee
Once you have enrolled to one of our courses, you will never need to worry about price increase. The fee for your higher level courses will be the same as the fee of the first course that you attended (for instance, if you started from beginners, you will only need to pay the beginners fee forever).
Pay As You Go
- By enrolling to this course using this payment option, you agree to pay the deposit for the first two (2) lesson and pay the fee/class at the end of each class.
- If you choose this method of payment, you will only be entitled to the materials of the class that you have attended and paid for.
- All contacts regarding regarding the course will be made through SMS and e-mail.
- If you miss a class, you can wait until the next course starts to attend the same lesson that you have missed. You can also choose to book our teacher for 1-hour replacement class with the cost of $40/hour at the time that is suitable for you and our teacher.
- By enrolling to this course, you agree to pay for 8 lessons in bulk.
- If you choose this method of payment, you will receive the textbook at the beginning of the course (unless if stated otherwise on the relevant course page).
- If you missed a class, you can wait until the next course starts to attend the same lesson that you have missed. You can also choose to book our teacher for 1-hour replacement class with the cost of $40/hour minus the amount that you have paid for the class that you have missed at the time that is suitable for you and our teacher. We do not want you to miss too many classes to ensure the quality of your learning.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We understand that unexpected things might happen to you and you might not be able to attend any classes even though you have enrolled and made payment. Below is our refund policy:
- If you inform us at least by 5 working days before the course starts, you can request for full refund.
- If you inform us between 5 working days before the course starts until the course starting date, you can still request for refund but it will be deducted with the fee of one class.
- We do not provide refund for any courses once it has started.
Quality of training
Indonesian Language Consultancy strives to provide the best language training for Indonesian. If you happen to have concerns regarding the teaching method or style of our teacher, you are encouraged to discuss the matter directly (face-to-face or via email) with the teacher. You can also send your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all of your feedback.